Yesterday, Cassie over at the Digging Out and Up posted a commented on my last blog post that she nominated me for an award. I was pretty tickled to see that comment, so I hurried over to her blog and saw that she wrote some lovely things and nominated me for a Liebster Blog Award. It’s an award for those bloggers who have under 200 followers and who deserve some love. Isn’t Cassie the greatest? I was so flattered she thought of me, so thanks, Cassie! I still consider myself new to this whole world of blogging, but I’ve found I really enjoy it (more on that in a week or two), so it’s nice to hear that others don’t mind my presence on the interweb.
Part of being nominated for this award is passing the love around, which I’m only too happy to do. So here are the rules for getting this award and passing it along:
1. Thank the giver and link back to the blogger who gave it to you.
2. Reveal your top 5 picks and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog.
3. Copy and Paste the Award to your blog.
4. Have faith that your followers will spread the word and love to other bloggers.
5. Have Fun!!
Here are my 3 (I’ve never followed rules very well) nominations (in no particular order)
1. NDChic’s Cents – – a great PF blogger. She loves her jeans. A gal after my own heart!
2. Random Thoughts & Acronyms- Vanessa is a great blogger. She’s far more consistent than I am and way better at posting her spending. Plus, I love the design of her blog, it’s so cheery!
3. South Country Girl – a country girl like me! She’s another pf blogger, writing about her own experience being a new homeowner (congrats!), getting married (congrats!) and life as it happens. Definitely one to add to your blog roll.
Lately, I’ve been feeling kind of blah about my blog, but I think it’s because work has been busy and I’m putting in lots of working hours outside of the office. Getting a bit of love though has certainly rekindled that spark and reminds me why I started in the first place. I’m looking forward to having some time off after Christmas, during which I hope to sit down with my laptop and really get down to bloggy business.