It’s a big ‘ole virtual world out there. Here are some of the places I like to visit on a regular basis:
Personal Finance (PF) Blogs
Blogs that mix life and money together make for great reading. These are some of the blogs that I check regularly. Do you have a PF blog that isn’t on my list? Let me know – either send me an email or leave a comment below, and I’ll your blog to my reading list.
- Big City…Beer Budget
- Blonde on a Budget
- Fabulously Broke in the City
- fabulously fru-girl
- Figuring Money Out
- Give Me Back My Five Bucks
- I Pick Up Pennies
- Money Maus
- Money Rabbit
- Paying Myself
- Shaking the Money Tree
- Stacking Pennies
- The Frisky – a great site for the gals out there. Style, relationships, celeb gossip – this site has it all.
- Dear Wendy – I love reading the advice Wendy dishes out. Yay for common sense!
- SavySugar – money and career advice, with other informative tidbits thrown in between.
- Television Without Pity– hilarious tv news and recapping. Love the photo galleries.
- Kindle Discussion Forum – I love free books for my Kindle and this is where I find them.
- Apartment Therapy – I dream about decorating my own house one day and I get loads of inspiration here.